Guardiana, The SEGA Retro Kingdom

# Let's talk SEGA consoles and games! #

You are not logged in.

#21 17/11/2005 09:39:09

Re: Welcome on board !

Hiya Everybody,

Thanks for the welcome.  It's going to take me a a while to put my whole collection on my profile and i know that some are missing. 

I looking for one unique PAL Megadrive to finish my collection if anyone can help.  It's World Championship Soccer II (the Blue cover, not the Classic collection cover).  Cheers
big_smile

#22 17/11/2005 10:57:58

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

I looking for one unique PAL Megadrive to finish my collection if anyone can help.  It's World Championship Soccer II (the Blue cover, not the Classic collection cover).

Wow, just one to go? Congrats man! smile How long did that take you altogether?
I've only ever seen the blue version on eBay twice - once about 2 years ago (finished at around a tenner - I didn't realise how rare it was then), and again a few months back (which didn't spot it until after it had finished [for £17] sad).
Good luck! (it's also one of the 5 or 6 rare ones I still need... wink )

#23 17/11/2005 11:34:03

mariaud
Canard adoré :)

Hi tonyb80 big_smile great collection  :shock:

#24 17/11/2005 12:07:23

I looking for one unique PAL Megadrive to finish my collection if anyone can help.  It's World Championship Soccer II (the Blue cover, not the Classic collection cover).

Wow, just one to go? Congrats man! smile How long did that take you altogether?
I've only ever seen the blue version on eBay twice - once about 2 years ago (finished at around a tenner - I didn't realise how rare it was then), and again a few months back (which didn't spot it until after it had finished [for £17] sad).
Good luck! (it's also one of the 5 or 6 rare ones I still need... wink )

I've only seen it once and that was the second one you mentioned.  my max bid for that one was £15.  i thought i'd get it easily.  wrong!!  I also need the two swiss NHL Hockeys but i don't want to pay a lot for them.

Cheers for the feedback of the collection.  once i'm done inputing i should be able to start posting some of the missing scans and games big_smile .

#25 17/11/2005 12:15:33

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

I also need the two swiss NHL Hockeys but i don't want to pay a lot for them.

The Swedish 'Elitserien' ones? I've seen them pop up on eBay Germany occasionally, but your best bet is probably tradera.com, as long as you can find selers who don't mind shipping outside of Scandanavia wink

#26 21/11/2005 21:07:06

cyberguile
Les Collectionneurs Névrosés.

Just noticed that  pr8cjb from the pal uk mega-cd library joined my guardiana.
Another Big collector joining us !
Welcome on board !

#27 07/12/2005 22:09:20

cyberguile

A quick post for wheelaa:
http://www.guardiana.net/members.php?id=125
Welcome on board !  8)

#28 07/12/2005 23:07:15

GuGuGamno
Label Rouge

yeah welcome!

#29 13/01/2006 16:27:26

hydr0x

hi everyone, i finally decided to sign up here too.

Most of the english users (gary, james...) should already know me from Digital Press.
I'm mainly a *ehem* Nintendo collector but my ever-growing Sega collection is appreciated as well. I own slightly over 180 PAL Dreamcast games, 26 Mega CD (not too many but including Adventures of Batman & Robin and Starblade) but only about 30 MD and MS each sad with basically no rare games in there, just a few valuable ones like Streets of Rage 3 but at least including a few AUS-exclusives wink

so yeah, hi everyone i guess smile

#30 13/01/2006 16:49:47

Ptitcerf

Welcome on our forums hydr0x  8)
Enjoy your stay among us  big_smile

#31 13/01/2006 16:50:10

hydr0x

mh well i tried to add my collection but couldn't find 2 games

- Six Pack, a variation of one of those Mega Games, it was released as a pack-in only in Germany (no box exists, just a manual)

- MLBPA Baseball, it's one of those Genesis games that got released in Australia with just an additional sticker, i think anagrama should know about this one

#32 13/01/2006 17:55:11

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

Man, they're letting anyone in these days!  tongue
Just kidding Jan, good to see ya here smile I'm now pretty sure that Six Pack was also released in Spain (seen it on eBay.es a couple of times), but still haven't seen a box for it.

And yeah, the Aussie EA games should maybe be added in too, even though they're basically the same as the Genesis versions. What's the sticker that's on yours? A different barcode or something?

#33 13/01/2006 18:56:35

hydr0x

And yeah, the Aussie EA games should maybe be added in too, even though they're basically the same as the Genesis versions. What's the sticker that's on yours? A different barcode or something?

well NBA Showdown 94 which is a similar example is listed as European release here(?). i'll check my MLBPA, give me a sec....
the sticker is a "G 8+ Contains Comic Horror" Australian age rating that's glued over the GA rating by the Sega VRC

#34 13/01/2006 18:59:26

hydr0x

additionally it's worth to note that those official EA-"imports" contain Warranty information for Australia and New Zealand in the manual, so without a doubt EA DID sell them over there smile

#35 13/01/2006 19:57:08

cyberguile

hydr0x wrote:

well NBA Showdown 94 which is a similar example is listed as European release here(?). i'll check my MLBPA, give me a sec....

http://www.guardiana.net/database/?id=664#v1239
Well, the NBA shodown 94 which is listed as european seems to be... european  wink
For the genesis games released with this sticker, it might be interesting to list them, as they've got a different barcode.

#36 13/01/2006 20:47:33

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

Well, the NBA shodown 94 which is listed as european seems to be... european  wink

The title for the Euro one should be changed to just "NBA Showdown". The "94" was only on US (& Australian) copies.

Board footer