#1 22/02/2006 14:06:47

wheelaa

Anyone here own a complete PAL 32x collection

Aside from me wink

#2 22/02/2006 14:42:01

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

Re: Anyone here own a complete PAL 32x collection

Don't think so - I know a couple of folks missing just T-Mek and/or DarXide, but don't know of anyone else with everything wink

#3 22/02/2006 15:02:46

wheelaa

Cool beans.

Out of interest how many known copies of T-Mek abd Primal rage are there now? Still 2 and 5 respectively?

#4 22/02/2006 16:36:49

cyberguile
Les Collectionneurs Névrosés.

Talking about pal 32x, I know a guy on another board who owns a minty darxide.
If anyone is interested  8)

#5 22/02/2006 16:59:17

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

Cool beans.

Out of interest how many known copies of T-Mek abd Primal rage are there now? Still 2 and 5 respectively?

Yeah, as far as I know.
I'm still annoyed about that second T-Mek - I spotted it on a Spanish store's website the same day that the first one appeared on eBay, but when I tried to buy it they told me it already had been sold, only to see the same store listing it on eBay a couple of months later (for many times more than their initial €15 asking price) >:(

#6 22/02/2006 17:02:19

wheelaa

Talking about pal 32x, I know a guy on another board who owns a minty darxide.
If anyone is interested  8)

I am for sure. My copy is sadly cart only (so I guess my collection isn't truly complete). Wanna hook me up?

(Also, OT sadly but who/where do I contact about the database..I have some pirates that can be added, and there is a missing jpmd game from what I last saw)

#7 22/02/2006 17:03:36

cyberguile

BTW, wasn't the bulgarian guy who sold is second copy of darxide on ebay couple of months ago saying that he had a complete set ?

#8 22/02/2006 17:24:10

wheelaa

I was told he still needed Primal Rage..but I don't know about now.

#9 22/02/2006 17:33:05

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

(Also, OT sadly but who/where do I contact about the database..I have some pirates that can be added, and there is a missing jpmd game from what I last saw)

You can probably post 'em in either the "Missing cover scans" or "Database" threads, or send the details to one of the main guys here (Ptitcerf, cyberguile & mauriad can all update the DB, I think) wink

What's the missing JP game, out of interest? Possibly either the bugged or bug-fixed version of J-League? (can't check to see if they're in since the main site is down)

#10 22/02/2006 17:34:56

TONYB80

Yeah, as far as I know.
I'm still annoyed about that second T-Mek - I spotted it on a Spanish store's website the same day that the first one appeared on eBay, but when I tried to buy it they told me it already had been sold, only to see the same store listing it on eBay a couple of months later (for many times more than their initial €15 asking price) >:(

I spotted that one as well.  my top bid was £250 when it was only on £40 an hour before close.  then i got out bid by the guy from bulgaria.  so i would think that he now has a complete collection.

my collection is just missing Darxide and T-Mek.  My Primal Rage is incomplete (missing the instructions.)

8)

#11 22/02/2006 17:42:14

cyberguile

Anyone knows in which country those games were supposedly initially released ?
Heard once about someone seeing a T-mek in a closing shop. He bought virtua fighter instead (he was a bit disappointed when I showed him the UK auction on ebay lol ), and the darxide I'm talking about was bought in a shop in france.

PS: ptitcerf, mariaud, gugugamno and myself can add games to the database but gugu seems a bit busy nowadays.

#12 22/02/2006 17:59:48

anagrama
cosmic spacehead

Primal Rage & DarXide were both available in the UK (apparantly) but most other copies I've seen seem to come from Spain (also seems to be the case with the sh*t-rare PAL MegaCD games). Your guess is as good as mine for T-Mek wink

#13 22/02/2006 18:07:40

wheelaa

anagrama wrote:

What's the missing JP game, out of interest? Possibly either the bugged or bug-fixed version of J-League? (can't check to see if they're in since the main site is down)

Oh yeah forgot about that. roll

G-5518 is the bugged version, G-5526 the fixed version (comes with a new football team guide as well that was shrinkwrapped on the outside of the game.Instructions are marked G-5518 though).

But anyway the missing game was iirc Taikoh Risshiden (aka Story of Grand Duke) T-76123.

Plus I can't remember whether the database mentioned the 2 releases of pro striker perfect (normal and multitap set), 2 doraemons (norm and stationary set) and the 2 Super Shinobis (one has all the unlicensed characters).

#14 22/02/2006 18:09:34

wheelaa

my collection is just missing Darxide and T-Mek.  My Primal Rage is incomplete (missing the instructions.)

8)

hehe..i wonder who sold you that  wink

#15 22/02/2006 19:15:24

cyberguile

For the two doreamons, are the code differents ? (I noticed the problem when I entered my collection, as I "only" got it in the set).
However, for all these sets, we decided to make a little sub-section in the database (including phantom 2040, ecco the dolphin, maximum carnage and all the japanese shiet).
Good point about the super shinobi, but I never had the chance to put my hands on the version containing the robot-godzilla. Is the box different ? Maybe the booklet ?

#16 22/02/2006 20:17:41

wheelaa

For the doraemons its the same code. (You can usually tell though by the pattern of sunfade if you got a boxset copy without the boxset lol).

Re Shinobi..I think the manual in the full unlicensed version is hole punched but I'll have to check to be sure.

What other jp boxsets are there btw?

(oh and I can't remember did the database have all the jp 'hardware' carts as I call them..I recall seeing Mega Answer, Nagoya, Pro Yakyu Van, Game Library and the Back up Ram cart..what about Wonder Library, Wonder Midi and Sega Channel (ok not a cart per se but it goes in the cart slot). I saw sansan too but what about the other go game?)

#17 22/02/2006 21:39:26

cyberguile

I know the wondermega library is in the database (as I added it to my collection)
For the others, we'll have to wait for the new server  :oops:

#18 23/02/2006 06:50:17

bomb78

Well i am missing 3 PAL 32X Games to have the collection complete, i'm missing the 3 more expensive ones : T-Mek, primal rage and darxide..
Btw..just imagin i know someone who bought a minty darxide complete for 3 euros  :shock:  :shock:  here is the pic :

darxide9ua.jpg

Sega Rulezzz

#19 26/02/2006 16:23:15

garyfoo182

Hey dudes, been a while whats the score round these parts eh? I have a boxed copy of Kolibri without the Manual and i have a complete copy of Knuckles Chaotix. Id kill for copies of Darxide, Primal Rage and T-Mek.

What about BC Racers guys? I mean we didnt know there was a PAL T-Mek until LAST YEAR u think there's any more?

GARY BROWN

Board footer